Forum ORIGINAL 2010-2015
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

softwares or others

Go down

softwares or others Empty softwares or others

Post  Admin Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:06 am

Hello iM Admin!

If you see this topic i created me, so you need your link (if you uploaded that megaupload service or others) but dont necklace for other sections (your software link) you are BANNED this forum and if you makes topic here in my forum, your topic and included link of software you are downloaded that software, your topic has been open and that topics has created has been sucessfull for topics with created for 1 reason or no reason. But this topic is only me because i created this forum for help that forums has banned others (except for this forum) and this rules is accepted by me and others players only register to making topics and finnally this section has been online. I help you for greatest this section or others and in year 2011 i making new 14 sections but i dont say what is really 14 sections because is suprises and i making this forum will be great and excellent this year and next year from future this forum. So thats it very really fun with create topics and i help you for future topic or normally and SO thats it i can help you from next year and this year!!!!

Sorry for long to this commentary and Good Luck with your topics created´s !!!!! Very Happy Surprised
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forum2010.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum